Rules for Travellers
All users registered for our services as travellers, must become familiar with and respect the rules contained in this section. These rules have been created to safeguard users, allowing them to become part of our growing Travel-Community and ensuring that VaReHo remains a safe site.
As a Traveller registered for VaReHo services, you undertake to:
- provide correct and accurate information;
- respect the commitments made at the time of booking confirmation, and notify the owner/manager of the accommodation if insurmountable problems occur that prevent your stay;
- respect the accommodation that you have rented, taking care of the furnishings without damaging or disturbing the neighbourhood;
- at the end of each stay, leave an honest account and overall opinion on the accommodation you booked. For this purpose, VaReHo provides a valid system of feedback.
In addition to rules valid for all travellers, VaReHo also has general general regulations and specific rules for owners/managers.
The infringement of these rules can result in:
- the suspension of ongoing availability requests;
- curtailment of the use of VaReHo;
- suspension of the account;
- the removal of feedback scores and/or related comments;
- permanent exclusion from the site and all the services offered by VaReHo.
Respecting these rules is the secret behind the total success of our rentals and holidays.
Do you want to organize successful holidays? Consult the Guide for travellers.
VaReHo may modify the content of the agreement at any moment by publishing a new version on its website. Unless specified to the contrary, all the new rules for owners/managers will automatically take effect 30 (thirty) days from the publication date. These rules form an integral part of the agreement between users and VaReHo.
General rules | Rules for Owners/managers | Terms and conditions of use